StoneTurn is a partnership of experienced accountants, economists, and financial and technology consultants supporting corporate and individual clients and their advisors, engaged in the most challenging and complex business transactions, disputes and financial investigations. Our work ranges from behind-the-scenes advice, to deep financial analysis, to full service dispute resolution support.
StoneTurn was founded in 2004 by senior, experienced professionals with deep and wide-ranging knowledge gained from global “Big 4” accounting firms and various enforcement and regulatory agencies. Since then, the firm has grown with a committed and highly qualified team of motivated partners and staff that work collaboratively to provide high-quality, responsive, proportionate and client-focused work.
Our business exists for one purpose only: to help our clients and our people succeed.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Our firm culture is based on total firm-wide collaboration and support, not internal competition for clients or fees. This means the right resources being brought together for every engagement to meet our clients’ needs.
- Single Focus We focus on one service – financial analysis in response to an urgent need, and we seek simply to excel at every aspect of it.
- Real Life Tested Experience We have depth and breadth of experience in accounting, financial and technology issues gained from real business disputes.
- Partner Commitment Our low partner-to-staff ratio means the person you appoint and want, is the person you will see throughout.
- More Expertise Our high average experience level on every team results in very efficient work.
- Faster Response We’ll tell you within hours if any potential conflicts exist, and are typically available to start work immediately.
- Competitive Rates Our firm’s simplified overhead structure translates into lower rates without the sacrifice of expertise or quality.