Senior Consultant, Washington D.C.
Do you value a fast-paced, strategically growing firm which values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? Are you looking for opportunities to work on exciting engagements typically performed in a dispute resolution environment? If so, StoneTurn Group LLP could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Senior Consultant to join our Forensic Accounting and Complex Business Litigation practice in our Washington D.C. office.
In this role you will be responsible for financial and economic analysis. You will add value to our team by having previous experience in a professional services firm, strong analytical skills and excellent prioritization skills. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Forensic accounting, intellectual property and economic consulting projects relating to expert reports in litigation matters
- Understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into work plans and work product
- Ability to gather, organize, understand, analyze and summarize supporting documentation
- Read, understand and interpret financial statements and records
- Perform financial analyses
- Compile and analyze facts and circumstances to formulate, substantiate and critique various damages theories, claims or conclusions
- Understand, develop and utilize computer models streamlining detailed and potentially complex information into clear and concise analyses
- Develop and communicate work product, both orally and in writing to management and clients
- Draft reports noting findings including, but not limited to the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
- Assist with engagement management administration, including budgeting, billing and conflict checks
- Develop and maintain client relationships and relationships with firm executives
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal data analytics and forensic technology teams
- Perform detailed review for quality control of all work performed by Consultants
- Supervise engagements for a variety of intellectual property, forensic accounting and litigation matters
- Supervise Consultants and Interns and assist with the performance of gathering, organizing and understanding supporting documentation
- Mentor and develop Consultants and Interns
- Degree in business, accounting or finance.
- CPA obtained (or in process/eligible) or advanced degree business, accounting or economics
- A minimum three years of strong experience in accounting or finance
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Must be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements of client service projects
- Forensic certifications such as CFF or CFE is a plus
- MBA, ASA, and/or CFA, a plus
- Client service experience preferred, national CPA firm experience is a plus
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
- Mandarin language is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages including health care coverage, dental plan/flexible spending account (FSA), matching 401k plan, pre-tax transportation program and cell phone plan for employee and spouse.
Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.
StoneTurn Group is an equal opportunity employer.